Friday, June 19, 2009

Redux, Redux...goin' solo


Redux, Redux will be showing at the Ross Creek Centre of the Arts in beautiful Canning Nova Scotia in July! I will be exhibiting solo as my Redux partner, Laura Moore has her hands full at her new boutique. Her presence and her fab work will be missed at Ross Creek but you can see her found object paintings and her other creations at Finders Keepers in Bras D'ors her on Cape Breton Island.
Meanwhile, I am excited to be showing off-island and hope that the Valley folk will come on out and enjoy my work.
Check out the Ross Creek Centre's website for info on my show and upcoming exhibits and their theatre company Two Planks and a Passion. I'm hoping to take in a performance of Rockbound, this year's play.
So Mainland Nova Scotia, here I come! Wish me luck all!