Sunday, April 17, 2011

Teaser and a Shout Out

Here we are, it's April. This artist is celebrating a birthday ( coming very close to the half-century mark... how did that happen so fast?), it's finally feeling like spring on Cape Breton Island and I've got 2 short months until my lastest exhibit opens in June.
Still working on several images that I hope to include in the show and I will, no doubt, work as close to the installation date as possible.

Wanted to leave you all with a bit of a teaser...a detail pic of a new piece ( it shall remain nameless for now) that will be exhibited in
 When She Was Bad...opening June 2011 at the
Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design.

And, while I'm at it, I would like to send a shout out to the
 CB Centre for Craft and Design and invite you to check out their brand new website...it's lovely!
The CBCCD has a fabulous Gallery and Shop that showcases fine art and craft of its Cape Breton Artisan members and sports studios, workshops and courses.

 Back to the easel!