Friday, July 10, 2009

Redux, Redux opens today!


It's finally here. Redux, Redux opens today at the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts in Canning, Nova Scotia. Technically, this is my first solo exhibit as well as my first solo exhibit on the mainland. I am very excited about showing my work to a new audience!

The Official Opening is this Sunday from 1-3pm and all are welcome! Afterwards Ross Creek Centre for the Arts will be presenting Two Planks and a Passion's Off the Grid theatre will have their season's opening performance of their production Rockbound which I am happy to say I will be attending!

Will be back at the old studio in Margaree Harbour working on my next project: When She Was Bad which will open in summer 2011...a long way off, maybe but trust me, when the time comes I'll wonder where the time went and hope I've got it all done!