Friday, June 17, 2011

When She Was BAD- Opening night

 So, last night there was a little soiree at the Cape Breton Centre of Craft and Design's main gallery. I hosted a celebration of the opening of my new exhibit When She Was Bad. I want to thank all of you who attended: friends, family and new acquaintances and thanks also to the staff at the Centre for helping to make it great night.
I have posted a few pics of the evening ( I'm the one on the left in the first pic) and hope that if any of you who attended have any pics from the evening to please share them with me via email or the FB? I would be so grateful.
I worked hard on this show so I could share stories with you all through paint n' stuff n' poetry and hope that if you are in the area you'll drop in  (322 Charlotte St. Sydney, NS) and have a look. The show runs until July 22nd, 2011.  I will also be posting pics over the next week or so of the pieces featured in the exhibit.
CHeers Everyone!
~Teena Marie