Wednesday, November 6, 2013

At Last

Tonight is opening night for Altered Egos! It was a long time coming. I wrote the proposal back in early 2011. Throughout the process of bringing the exhibit to life, there was a lot of wavering on my part. Often worried that I was losing my direction or original intent...I figure that must happen a lot to artists when they propose something so far in advance. But that said, with all the 'push' this past while, trying to get the show complete while juggling work with studio time, it all came together and I'm pleased.
So, if you happen to be in the Dartmouth/Halifax area do stop in to The Craig Gallery at Alderney Landing in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Altered Egos opens tonight from 7-9pm and runs through to Dec. 1, 2013.
I leave you with "Rainmaker". Cheers Everyone!
Rainmaker by Teena Marie Fancey
4" x 5" mixed media painting, glass beads