Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Post Opening Shout Outs

It's been almost a week since my show opened and it's high time to send out a few words of thanks.
First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you who have taken an interest in what I do--whether that comes in the form of encouragement, support, patronage, sharing my posts on FB or on Blogger or simply following my blog. I also want to thank the Craig Gallery for once again hosting an exhibit for me and to all of you who attended the opening or have visited the gallery and viewed the show. But I give a big shout out to my friend and sister in law Jane. She not only gave me lodgings and hospitality but helped me install the show and has given me BIG encouragement and support over the years. Cheers Janey (she's the one on the right--don't kill me for posting this pic!)
L, TM and J opening night. Trickster Fox in the background.
 Altered Egos will run until Dec. 1st and then hopefully some of the pieces will be on view here at home on Cape Breton. I will also be posting pics of all the works over time so if you want to contact me for purchase or info click the mail icon below this post. Cheers Everyone.