Tuesday, April 13, 2010

C'mon out! And Thanks to...

At last, the final showing of Redux, Redux will open at the Craig Gallery in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.  Redux  was the brainchild of myself and artist Laura Moore and opened originally in March of 2009 at the Cape Breton University Art Gallery.  In the Summer of 2009, what with Laura busy with her new shop Finders Keepers, I travelled my Redux work to Ross Creek Centre for the Arts in Canning, Nova Scotia and called it Redux, Redux. So this is the last leg of the 'tour' and I hope that anyone in the Dartmouth/ Halifax area who wants to take a last gander will c'mon out for either opening night or will catch the show sometime before it's taken down on May 23rd.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank: Laura Moore--collaborator/artist/shopkeeper extrodinaire, David, Allison, and Lauren Saunders for their love and encouragement, and all my family and friends for their continuing support.  Cheers!