Monday, May 3, 2010

Opening Night at the Craig Gallery!

Opening night at the Craig!




If you’re ever in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, or in the vicinity, I strongly urge you to visit The Craig Gallery at Alderney Landing! Located next to the Dartmouth Ferry Terminal, The Craig is a wonderful, bright and modern venue in which to view great visual art!

My show, Redux, Redux just had its opening reception on April 28th…and it was terrific! Alderney Landing  and The Craig Gallery is a busy little spot and was the perfect place for a fun evening.I want to thank all of those who came out to support me. I have great friends and family and you know who you are! (special thanks to my assistant David S, who helped me hang the show)
I also want to thank Kim Farmer, the Craig Gallery’s Director for all of her help, support and professionalism, as well as the volunteer gallery-sitters and the Craig Foundation. Thank-you, thank-you!

Redux, Redux will be showing until May 23rd, 2010. I invite anyone visiting to stop in and have a look around.

Cheers All! Here are some pics...