Monday, January 31, 2011

Shout out!

Pink Lady
Hi All!
Today I had some great fun hamming it up for the camera. The Gallerists and Marketing Dept. at the
Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design put together a wee photo shoot that we hope will result in some Valentine's Day promotions for our Gallery Shop at the Centre.
Our photographer was Jayme Burns who patiently directed us in our poses and to find our light (the 'us' being me and the ever lovely Katherine Scott).
Jayme kindly sent me this file (originally in B&W) and I immediately made a copy in pink to reflect my mood( as she made me feel that good).
Next stop for the photos taken today will be editing and graphic design touches (do your magic Erin). Will post  the final product when they are ready.
Thanks Jayme! This shout out is for you Girly!